You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Customer Service Team Leader - Ecommerce
- Working for a Market leading and growing interior design company
- Competitive salary with an opportunity for bonus
- Enjoyable team environment and Investors in People Bronze Award winners
My client is a fast growing and ambitious ecommerce company, they offer many products at all different levels and use designers such as Mulberry, Farrow & Ball, Mark Alexander and many more. As a well-established and growing company, they have solid foundations for ambitious growth plans which include extending their product range and expanding internationally. They are based 30 minutes from Bristol and Bath.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering the highest level of customer service
- Responsible for the day to day management of your team
- Having a hands on approach engaging with customers and suppliers
- Dealing with issues and complaints
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience managing a customer facing team
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm under pressure, and able to work at a fast pace
- You will be pro-active in seeking to resolve problems and able to make judgement calls in new situations
- You’ll need to be a ‘people person’ and this will be demonstrated in the way you interact with both customers and team members
- You will also have a strong commercial awareness, seeking outcomes which support the company’s business goals
What you get in return for your talents
You will get a competitive salary, with potential to earn a bonus. The company offer a generous pension scheme. They are Investors in People Bronze Award winners. They aim to create an enjoyable team environment, where employees are valued and their contribution to the business success is recognised and rewarded.
Please get in touch with Natasha now for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found