You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Trainee Mortgage Advisor
— Country's leading mortgage & protection specialists
- Award winning organisation
- Full Training given
- £20k basic with OTE £45K+ (uncapped)
Enable are delighted to be partnering with one of the country’s leading (and multi award winning) mortgage and protection businesses in the recruitment of several Trainee Mortgage Advisors who’ll enjoy formal training and funding that will lead to you gaining CeMap 1,2 and 3 qualifications and set you up with a career for life with fantastic earning potential.
Please note whilst the recruitment process will start immediately start dates for these opportunities will be on November 8th.
What you'll be doing
- Through an intense training programme you’ll be training towards providing expert mortgage and protection advice
- Responding to inbound leads, presenting the companies mortgage and protection products effectively and in line with regulations and essentially converting these into new clients
- Managing a portfolio of previous clients ensuring the business is front of mind when seeking mortgage or protection advice
- Enjoying gaining industry recognised qualifications that will fuel your earning potential and market knowledge
- Taking advantage of a rare opportunity to build a long term career offering fantastic salary, earning potential and benefits
What experience you'll need
- Minimum 5 GCSES's (grade A-C with English and Mathematics) and 2 A levels (or equivalent)
- Excellent time management and strong communication skills
- Experience within a sales environment would be desirable
- The desire to achieve with a thirst for learning and achieving
What you'll get in return
Full industry training- receive a standardised qualification, basic of £20K +commission (uncapped OTE £50k - £70k), pension and private healthcare, company private health insurance and a brilliant working environment
Please get in touch with Josh at enable now for further information
Back to jobs
No jobs found