Senior Business Development Manager
— Award winning FinTech company
Salary: Up to £80k + Uncapped OTE
• Award winning FinTech business on a major growth curve
• Build your own team based on your own success
• Up to £80k basic salary with uncapped commission on top
We are working with a multi award winning financial inclusion FinTech. They are a well-backed, well-established FinTech firm looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager. This company are dedicated to making financial services more inclusive. Their ambition is for everyone to be financially included, and they’re well on the way to achieving it. As a young, ambitious early-stage business with a great management team that helps everyone to access the financial system, regardless of their past experiences, and they do it for free. They have won numerous awards, featured in the press countless times, work with some of the biggest names in FinTech and banking and now they want a Senior BDM.
What you’ll be doing:
• Build deal flow for B2B2C partnerships with financial services, retail, telecoms and insurances businesses.
• You’ll manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, networking, presenting through to closing deals.
• Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all partner activities.
• You’ll liaise with existing partners to ensure they are all achieving the best outcomes.
• To begin with, you’ll be a team of one working directly with the two co-founders, but with success they will give you the freedom and support to build an amazing team around you.
What experience you’ll need
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience within B2B sales, preferably within the consumer financial services sector
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team, as well as external partners and agencies
• You will have a great network you can call upon to help you to hit the ground running
• Track record of winning deals and negotiating at Senior Manager, Director and C-level
• Strong network within Consumer Credit / Innovation / Financial Services scene
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll have the opportunity to work within a company that has an inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with an ambitious vision for the future. You’ll have the ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture and really get under the skin of what they do.
Contact Josh at enable for more informationBack to jobs