You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Print Sales
- 25k basic with attractive commission structure
- Industry leading print media products
- Flexible working hours and your own diary management
Do you love talking to people? Are you passionate about both start-ups and established local businesses? Enjoy consultative selling where you can add value to our clients through our products & services? Feel like you love to close a deal but don’t want to be branded as an ordinary sales person? This might be the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively approach prospects to secure meetings with the key decision makers.
- Confidently sell the complete product range to these prospects.
- Creating strong partnerships with other automotive suppliers (eg finance companies) and explore all joint selling opportunities.
- Driving revenue growth within your region.
- Managing a current portfolio of clients with the aim to ensure customer satisfaction remains high and new products are upsold.
- Conforming to company reporting standards and contribute to company growth via sales results and general contribution to the company.
What experience you’ll need:
- A passion for media and the ability to clearly demonstrate the benefits of this
- A confident and professional telephone manner and all round fantastic communication and sales skills.
- Experience of working to and hitting targets and KPIs.
- Self-motivated, well organised and able to plan and manage a wide geographic area.
- Positive, tenacious, energetic, enthusiastic and able to work on their own initiative.
- Quick learner who can take on board new product information
- Must be based in Bristol or Cardiff or close to.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A basic salary of up to £25k.
23 days holiday.
Company Pension scheme.
1st year OTE of £30,000+, 2nd year OTE of £50,000 (including commission and bonus).
Industry leading training
Apply online, or call Josh at enable for more info!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: