You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Channel Account Manager
— Creative Technology Business
- Creative company based in the bustling modern city of Bristol.
- Excellent career progression with an opportunity to climb the career ladder very quickly.
- Salary will be competitive and is negotiable on experience + An attractive commission package.
Are you an experienced Channel Account Manager Itching for a new challenge? My client, a quirky, innovative, market leader within creative technology is now on the lookout for an experienced, channel account manager to assist with growth plans. This opportunity will see you working with some of the biggest distributors in the world! The role will be exciting, fast paced and rewarding where no day is the same. As a Channel Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with existing partners whilst also continuing to grow our existing partners customer base, generating new partners to offer our clients portfolio of services to. The working environment is ultra-cool and very impressive. The career opportunities on offer here are extremely attractive and you will quickly see yourself progressing in no time.
What you'll be doing
- Maintain and develop existing accounts
- Create and identify new business opportunities
- Manage incoming customer and prospect enquiries
- Managing channel distributors worth over £250,000
- Working on Tier 1 and Tier 2 distributors
- Working hand in hand with the Channel Marketing Manager to develop and implement new and improved sales/marketing strategies
What experience you'll need
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience within a Channel Account Manager role
- A good understanding of how to self-manage, setting KPI’s and consistently delivering on these
- The ability to build new relationships and maintain these
- Excellent communication and listening skills
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will receive excellent training and ongoing support from some of the best professionals within the industry. If you are looking for development and the chance to work your way quickly up the career ladder then you will not be disappointed. You will be recognised for your hard work and efforts with an attractive commission package and you will also receive a competitive basic salary which will be negotiable on your experience.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.Back to jobs
No jobs found