Business Development Manager
— Start up Ed tech Company in Bristol
Salary: Up to £26k basic + OTE
• Start-up Ed tech business looking to grow
• Work directly with the Founder to build relationships and drive growth
• Central Bristol, the tech hub of the South West
Our Client is looking for a Business Development Manager with a genuine passion for making a chance and education as a whole. You’ll work directly with the Founder; you’ll represent the brand in primary schools across the UK whilst attending events, hitting sales targets & retaining business with the current client base.
What you’ll be doing
• Securing sales meetings with schools and providing in-person demonstrations of the Maths with Parents platform
• Attending conferences and networking events to generate leads
• Meeting sales targets and a high resubscription rate
• Maintaining outstanding relationships with existing partner schools, which includes delivering in-person or remote support to ensure they make the most of the platform.
What experience you’ll require
• Exceptional communication skills - charming, compelling and a great listener
• Confidence selling to different stakeholders
• Enthusiasm for our vision and values
• Desire to work innovatively, creatively and collaboratively
• A passion for making a difference
• Valid UK driving licence and access to a car
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll have huge input in the scale up of this start up ed tech business. You will start on a basic of up to £26k + commission, you’ll be given the opportunity to travel the UK, meet with clients & get under the skin of what they’re really after!
Contact Josh at enable for more informationBack to jobs