Business Development Manager
— Software Sales (finance)
Salary: Up to £30k + OTE
• Up to £30k basic salary + uncapped commission
• Accountancy Software
• Develop your career and transition into software sales
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and successful individual with a proven track record in Sales to join this growing team. You will have experience of selling in a B2B industry and have a proven track record of achieving personal targets over at least the past 3 years. You’ll be selling software day in day out whilst representing one the strongest brands in Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
• You will have a consultative approach to selling with a strong knowledge of all products and the ability to carry out high level product demonstrations (training will be given).
• Managing your own diary, you will manage existing accounts, making multiple calls and visits per day.
• Be able to maximize sales and deliver excellent standards of customer service, with a tailored plan for each customer, understanding the customer needs and requirements and issues they are having and offering suitable products to them, and then closing the sale.
• For new business prospects, you will need to write tenders, capture requirements and again close that sale.
What experience you’ll need
• Delivery driven, Delivery focused, methodical, with great interpersonal skills, you will be a great problem solver and really want to over-achieve targets.
• Your attention to detail, time management and ability to hit deadlines will make you shine.
• You must have a can do attitude, be happy to get stuck in and be thrown in at the deep end sometimes, but always striving for on time accurate delivery
• A solid background of outbound business to business experience behind you
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a competitive basic salary, a very generous Bonus Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Death and Disability Insurance, Staff days out and after work drinks (mandatory!)You’ll work in an industry that is booming and a team that will support your growth towards the next part of your career
Contact Josh at enable for more informationBack to jobs