You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Software growth specialist
- Established Dynamic Software Company with huge growth plans
- Basic of up to £35k + OTE
- Working with innovative Software companies from start-ups to enterprise businesses
This is fantastic opportunity for a talented Business Development Manager to join a well-established organisation that has recently opened new offices in Bristol! This is a sophisticated business model, with the organisation offering SME technology and IT clients a dedicated outsourced business development function, specifically targeting into the education sector.
What you’ll be doing
To set the scene this isn’t a high volume, phone bashing role, far from it. As Business Development Manager you’ll work specifically within a dedicated client base, getting to grips with their product offering, their target audiences and actively taking them to market, building a pipeline, having meaningful and valuable conversations that build trust, interest and essential work towards converting business. The depth and complexity of conversations that you’ll be making are demonstrated through the likelihood of making five calls a day.
As the Bristol office is new you’ll enjoy playing a key role in developing their culture, taking all of the support from their head office and helping set the business out as a key player and partner to a thriving tech and digital scene.
What experience you’ll need
• Have you sold a Digital platform/SaaS? if not what have you sold that is similar (solution sell)
• Portfolio management, that demonstrates ability to handle multiple client management complexity
• Track record of quota bearing sales role, that reflects an independent and successful sales professional
• Solutions focus, rather than commodity / boxed transaction sales
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of up to 40k, OTE of a further £10k in the first year and importantly the chance to be part of a company that’s growing with great prospects for opportunity development.
Get in touch with Josh at enable for more information now.
No jobs found