You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Software sales
- Leading Software Company.
- £35k-45k + and outstanding OTE.
- Great company with outstanding values including flexible working hours.
I am working with a market leading Software company based in Bristol who is on the hunt for a Business Development Manager. Working very closely with the Marketing and Sales team you will have to be proactive in your approach. As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for generating new sales for the business using a consultative sales approach to progress and close the deal whilst simultaneously growing your pipeline to ensure a continuous income of new business. You will be following up any marketing campaigns and events to maximise on an opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interacting with all levels of decision holders via telephone and other channels.
- Undertake business development activities such as prospect research, engagement emails and phone calls, web and face to face demonstrations and contract negotiation.
- Qualify appointments generated, own and progress the sales process from start to finish, liaising with other team members as required.
- Continuously feedback on progress against target, analysing performance and proactively adapt strategy to address shortfalls.
- Demonstrating my clients software and providing consultancy to prospective clients either via Web Demo or face to face meetings.
What experience you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience consultative solution selling to the public sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of public sector sales and procurement cycles.
- Good understanding/experience of SAAS.
- Networking, relationship and partnership building.
- Proactive approach.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
A great base salary of up to 45k + commission with a booming company with great values. You will have access to some of the newest and slickest Software in this emerging market, working with a company who really look after their staff.
Contact Tim or Hollie for more information!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: