You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Incredible career progression
- Realistic OTE of 50k in your first year.
- Dynamic software company with great career progression.
- Modern offices with a relaxed culture.
Do you have a track record of smashing your targets out the park? Do you have a minimum of two years of selling a software solution? Are you a true HUNTER? If you are ready to take your software career to the next step then read on…
We have a fantastic opportunity to join within an innovative company at the peak of their growth. Working as a business development manager you will be selling a suite of cloud based software solutions across a variety of industries such as Education, Legal and Local Government - (To name a few). You will have all the tools you need to not only become the market leader of your territory but also offer a bespoke solution to assist in growing businesses to their full potential.
What you’ll be doing?
- Networking with prospects within across a variety of industries to build a profile of their requirements to set the foundations to pitch a tailored software solution.
- To self-generate your leads proactively and efficiently by maintaining an eye on the market at all times and chasing new business.
- To have a proactive approach to new business across a variety of channels.
- To maintain control of situations positive or negative and ensure a genuine approach to the customers best interests.
- To propose a solution in line with the clients requirements while ensuring every opportunity has been maximised.
- Effectively presenting the products and services available while matching the benefits to the customers’ requirements.
- Successfully closing and chasing new business, maximising revenue while ensuring the client’s expectations are exceeded.
What you’ll need?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling a software solution. (Preferably cloud)
- A hunger for new business and the attitude of a true hunter.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Detailed knowledge of sales process and qualification.
- A positive mental attitude with a passion for sales.
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise effectively.
What you’ll get in return:
- A generous basic salary up to 30k dependant to experience.
- A realistic OTE of 50k in your first year.
- Wonderful harbourside office complete with table football, great office culture and fantastic career progression.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- True career progression in return of hard work.
- Some of the best training across the industry.
Click apply or contact Tim or Hollie at enable for more information!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: