You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
- An attractive salary up to £35k with a realistic OTE of £70k.
- Join a great business with great values.
- Ability to shape which direction this great company goes in.
I am looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join this amazing telecommunications company based in Bristol. They are a close team that is looking to grow in the coming months. You must be driven, intelligent and have the ability to sell in a consultative manner. This role would suit a real hunter, whilst BDEs will be filling up your calendar with qualified appointments you must have the ability to also generate your own leads and business.
What you'll be doing?
- Attending appointments and have the ability to sell the companies services to new and existing customers
- Assisting with lead generation and reporting on results
- Mentor the business development executives to assist the Head of Sales with the sales strategy and hitting targets
- Using all opportunites to network and promote the company
What Experience you'll need?
Proven experience in a similar sales role - telecommunications background is preffered but this isn't essential
Strong negiotiating skills and the ability to consultatively sell.
Establish and develop long term relationships
What you'll get in return for your talents?
A great salary of £35k with a realistic OTE of £70k (uncapped)and Car allowance. Join a fun company with a great team mentality and to be rewarded for all
your hard work!
What to do next?
Contact Gina at enable for more informationBack to jobs
No jobs found