You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Software Sales
- Market Leading Technology Company with a sophisticated fun working environment.
- Fantastic Career Progression.
- Excellent package paying up to £30k basic + OTE.
Have you been thinking of taking on a new challenge? Are you bored of an office environment that lacks fun and you want to get enjoyment as well as results out of your day? My client, a market leading technology company, based in the heart of central Bristol has a fantastic opportunity available! They are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join this well-known organisation and assist with business growth. Based in beautiful recently opened new offices in Bristol, they have a sophisticated but fun business model, with the organisation offering SME technology and IT clients a dedicated outsourced business development function, specifically targeting into the education sector.
What you’ll be doing
- Targeting a specific client base
- Account managing existing clients and nurturing these accounts
- Generating new business
- Speaking with decision makers at C level
What experience you’ll need
- The ability to get to the root of client’s needs, to understand their business, audience and complex products
- Fantastic rapport and relationship building skills
- Experience of selling technology, IT or digital products is desirable
- B2B Experience
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of £30k, OTE of a further £9k in the first year and importantly the chance to be part of a company that’s growing with great prospects for opportunity development.
Please contact Tim at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.
Back to jobs
No jobs found