You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Software Sales
- Market Leading Technology Company with a sophisticated fun working environment.
- Fantastic Career Progression.
- Excellent package paying up to £30k basic + OTE.
Have you been thinking of taking on a new challenge? Are you bored of an office environment that lacks fun and you want to get enjoyment as well as results out of your day? My client, a market leading technology company, based in the heart of central Bristol has a fantastic opportunity available! They are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join this well-known organisation and assist with business growth. Based in beautiful recently opened new offices in Bristol, they have a sophisticated but fun business model, with the organisation offering SME technology and IT clients a dedicated outsourced business development function, specifically targeting into the education sector.
What you’ll be doing
- Targeting a specific client base
- Account managing existing clients and nurturing these accounts
- Generating new business
- Speaking with decision makers at C level
What experience you’ll need
- The ability to get to the root of client’s needs, to understand their business, audience and complex products
- Fantastic rapport and relationship building skills
- Experience of selling technology, IT or digital products is desirable
- B2B Experience
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A base salary of £30k, OTE of a further £9k in the first year and importantly the chance to be part of a company that’s growing with great prospects for opportunity development.
Please contact Tim at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: