You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Dynamic Software Company with great career potential
- Realistic OTE of 50k in your first year
- Dynamic Software Company with great career potential
- Futuristic offices a fantastic office culture
Do you have a track record of smashing your targets out the park? Do you have a minimum of two years of selling a software solution? Are you a true HUNTER? If you are ready to take your software career to the next step then read on…
We have a fantastic opportunity to join within an innovative company at the peak of their growth. Working as a business development manager you will be selling a suite of cloud based software solutions across a variety of industries such as Education, Legal and Local Government - (To name a few). You will have all the tools you need to not only become the market leader of your territory but also offer a bespoke solution to assist in growing businesses to their full potential.
What you’ll be doing?
- Networking with prospects within across a variety of industries to build a profile of their requirements to set the foundations to pitch a tailored software solution
- To self-generate your leads proactively and efficiently by maintaining an eye on the market at all times and chasing new business
- To have a proactive approach to new business across a variety of channels
- To maintain control of situations positive or negative and ensure a genuine approach to the customers best interests
- To propose a solution in line with the clients requirements while ensuring every opportunity has been maximised
- Effectively presenting the products and services available while matching the benefits to the customers’ requirements
- Successfully closing and chasing new business, maximising revenue while ensuring the client’s expectations are exceeded
What you’ll need?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling a software solution (Preferably cloud)
- A hunger for new business and the attitude of a true hunter
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Detailed knowledge of sales process and qualification
- A positive mental attitude with a passion for sales
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise effectively
What you’ll get in return:
- A generous basic salary up to 30k dependant to experience
- A realistic OTE of 50k in your first year
- Wonderful harbour side office complete with table football, great office culture and fantastic career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- True career progression in return of hard work
- Some of the best training across the industry
Click “apply” or contact Hannah at enable for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: