You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Enterprise mobility and telecoms
• Award Winning global supplier of enterprise mobility and telecommunications products and services.
• Join a high growth sales team with fantastic career opportunities.
• State of the art Bristol based offices.
• Basic salary of £25k - £35k with uncapped commission and earning potential.
We are currently recruiting for several Business Development Managers on behalf of a global leading supplier of B2B mobile communications products and services at an enterprise level. Having recently relocated to brand new offices to support their growth plans there has been no better time to join this thriving business and become part of the success story.
What you’ll be doing
• Operating face to face and internally across various markets including retail, transport and logistics, warehousing, distribution and field services you’ll be selling a wide range of mobile computing and telecommunications services.
• Manage and maintain a portfolio of clients and prospects, building rapport and engaging with key individuals, understanding business requirements and opportunity.
• Presenting products and services that position the company and their partners effectively.
• Provide accurate market and sales reports that support and drive activity.
• Staying a step ahead of the industry, monitoring best practices to make recommendations and demonstrate knowledge and capability with client requirements.
• Effectively close business opportunities and building long term relationships.
What experience you’ll need
• A demonstrable success of selling face to face and internally within a B2B environment
• A passion and genuine interest in joining a technology business with a thirst for learning
• Hands on knowledge of selling IT, technology or telecommunications would be the icing on the cake, however not essential for the right people
• Target driven nature with exceptional communication skills
• Clean driving licence
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of £25k - £35k (dependent on experience), open ended commission structure with great earning potential, top notch career development potential in line with your success and much, much more.
Please contact Tim or Dan at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: