You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Well-established Software Development
- Software development company
- Central Bristol location
- £25k basic salary + commission
A well-established software development company with a growing reputation in the Charity and Membership sectors are looking for a Business Development Executive to join them at their Central Bristol office. Ideally you will have previous software sales experience and want to be part of a bright, vibrant team.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling consultancy and technology services by targeting prospect companies and partners.
- Building strong, lasting relationships and representing the company brand.
- Managing and booking various marketing events.
- Attending events and meetings to grow the company brand and build relationships.
- Continuously developing individual knowledge of the current market place and competitors.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous B2B sales experience – preferably within software.
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build lasting rapport.
- Excellent PC skills and digital experience would be desirable but definitely not essential!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a basic salary up to £25,000 per annum, a generous commission structure AND an annual company bonus. Alongside this, you will be in a role that you can really make your own and vary each day – including new business, event management and relationship building.
Click “apply” or contact Tim at Enable for more information.
Back to jobs
No jobs found