You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Well-established Software Development
- Software development company
- Central Bristol location
- £25k basic salary + commission
A well-established software development company with a growing reputation in the Charity and Membership sectors are looking for a Business Development Executive to join them at their Central Bristol office. Ideally you will have previous software sales experience and want to be part of a bright, vibrant team.
What you’ll be doing
- Selling consultancy and technology services by targeting prospect companies and partners.
- Building strong, lasting relationships and representing the company brand.
- Managing and booking various marketing events.
- Attending events and meetings to grow the company brand and build relationships.
- Continuously developing individual knowledge of the current market place and competitors.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous B2B sales experience – preferably within software.
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build lasting rapport.
- Excellent PC skills and digital experience would be desirable but definitely not essential!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll receive a basic salary up to £25,000 per annum, a generous commission structure AND an annual company bonus. Alongside this, you will be in a role that you can really make your own and vary each day – including new business, event management and relationship building.
Click “apply” or contact Tim at Enable for more information.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: