You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Enterprise mobility and telecoms
• Award Winning global supplier of enterprise mobility and telecommunications products and services.
• Join a high growth sales team with fantastic career opportunities.
• State of the art Bristol based offices.
• Basic salary of £16k - £25k with uncapped commission and earning potential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a global market leader where you’ll develop your career in the world of B2B mobile communications products and services. Having recently relocated to brand new offices we are hiring several business development executives who’ll enjoy working for an award winning organisation and becoming part of the success story.
What you’ll be doing
• Operating face to face and internally across various markets including retail, transport and logistics, warehousing, distribution and field services you’ll be selling a wide range of mobile computing and telecommunications services.
• Identifying and building a list of prospects, building rapport and engaging with key individuals, understanding business requirements and opportunity.
• Presenting products and services that position the company and their partners effectively.
• Provide accurate market and sales reports that support and drive activity.
• Staying a step ahead of the industry, monitoring best practices to make recommendations and demonstrate knowledge and capability with client requirements.
• Effectively close business opportunities and building long term relationships.
What experience you’ll need
• A demonstrable success of selling within a B2B environment (face to face would be desirable, however not essential for the right candidates)
• A passion and genuine interest in joining a technology business with a thirst for learning
• Target driven nature with exceptional communication skills
• Clean driving licence
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of £16k - £25k (dependent on experience), open ended commission structure with great earning potential, top notch career development potential in line with your success and much, much more.
Please contact Tim or Dan at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.Back to jobs
No jobs found