You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Grow Your Own Team
- Market leading IT company.
- Bristol location.
- Basic salary up to £30k + OTE.
Hunters Required!!!! Are you keen to join an established market leading company within the exciting world of IT? Consider yourself Tech Savvy, love a challenge and hold a passion for new business? Do you hold B2B Sales and/or Technical Sales experience? My client, an established leader within IT industry is now looking to expand the team due to success and growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to take the next step on the career ladder and be a part of something exciting. If you like what you hear I urge you to get in touch!
What you’ll be doing:
- Desk based role, occasional offsite client meetings will be required (Car will be provided along with expenses)
- Making outbound B2B Sales calls (100% New Business role)
- Generating leads and converting these into new business opportunities
- Booking quality appointments and conference meetings
- Building relationships at Senior level
- Maximising all avenues of Sales and creating new opportunities/repeat business
- Opportunity to grow a team of 2 beneath you
What experience you’ll need:
- 2 Years B2B Sales experience
- A driven yet consultative nature
- Have the ability to self-manage
- A track record in exceeding targets
- A keen interest within IT is desirable
- Willing to go the extra mile
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In return you will receive the opportunity to work for a thriving company who are rapidly growing. There will be a generous basic up to £30k on offer plus commission (Up to an additional £10K). Outstanding training and support will be ongoing and there is also the potential to develop your own team!
Please contact Tim at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews asap.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: