You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Market Leading company within Manufacturing and Distribution .
- Fantastic career prospects .
- Basic Salary up to £22K + 10% Bonus and enrolment onto company pension.
Stuck in a role which lacks career progression and looking for new opportunities? I could have a fantastic opportunity for you! Due to recent growth, my client who is a market leader within marketing and distribution is looking for a dynamic, driven and career hungry individual to join the team as a Sales Executive. You will become part of an exciting journey where you will grow with the business and progress your career and future prospects. This client has offices globally and there is plenty of future travel available. Fancy living the high life and getting paid to jet set? This could well be for you! The Sales Executive role will be an outbound B2B sales role based at the office in Bristol generating leads and securing new business. I am looking for people who stand out from the crowd, I want to see personality and your personal drivers. If your money motivated and someone who is always looking to over achieve then I want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Making outbound B2B calls to create a leads and secure new business
- Recording information given via customers in CRM
- Managing inbound call traffic / taking possible inbound sale enquires
- This client encourages progression and promotion within the company, and will be looking to continuously train and develop you to help you climb that career ladder very quickly.
What Experience you’ll need:
- Basic PC skills
- A can do attitude
- Willing to learn and progress
- Ideally a sales background
- A hunger for success
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £22K + a 10% bonus structure. In addition to this the client offers outstanding training and development, career progression and enrolment onto pension.
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: