You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales Development Representative
— eLearning Software
- Up to £30k basic
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Opportunity to travel to the United States.
A world-leading creative educational app is seeking a Sales Development Representative to work with their Head of Sales in continuing to grow this highly innovative tech business. You’ll be an essential part in ensuring this business continues to make a huge positive influence within the classroom.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing outreach strategies and putting together beautifully written emails.
- Researching the current “free” users of the app, analysing their data to discover new opportunities to encourage them to become paid members.
- Escalating sales leads as appropriate and qualifying incoming enquiries.
- Assisting the US based Customer Success and Sales Team to assist with opportunities.
- Going through the qualification process of Google hangouts and occasional phone calls.
What experience you’ll require:
- Experience within any software-based business would be highly beneficial.
- Previous experience within a b2b sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple accounts.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
Offering a very generous basic of between £24-30k basic salary with an additional 25% OTE. You’ll have the extremely enviable perk of remote working for 2 days a week, being able to work wherever you please – whether this be in the office, or at home, or in a cave. You’ll also get the opportunity to occasionally travel to the United States!
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found