You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Sales & Account Manager
— Luxury eCommerce brand
- New sales role with excellent career progression.
- 18k basic with 7k on top OTE.
- Vibrant, start up culture.
An expanding ecommerce company which showcases an array of high-end brands is looking to develop their sales function. The business has been in full swing for 18 months, and has already shown huge potential, which is why they now want to bring on a motivated and driven sales person to push the business forward. You’ll be calling new and existing clients, whilst ensuring the best possible customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for a telesales executive to grow into a more consultative sales roles working with designer brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within the office in Clifton, you’ll be calling existing customers in order to promote new products and bring on new business.
- Executing a variety of sales techniques to hit your sales target.
- Proactively promoting products to potential customers that may never have purchased before.
- Creating and managing customer communications, verbally and written.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Managing the customer database and providing ideas to maximise or improve systems in place.
- Occasionally attending events and dinners in order to promote products.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll need to be an excellent communicator and have an impeccable telephone manner.
- Confidence is key and you must love speaking to people.
- An interest in jewellery and fashion is desired but not essential.
- Experience of managing your own pipeline and sales leads.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You’ll get a base salary of 18k with an extra 7k OTE on top, but commission is completely uncapped. You will also be given the opportunity to benefit from generous share options after completion of 12 months service. As this is a rapidly growing business, the rewards here have the potential to be huge!
Apply online, or get in touch with Amber at enable for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: