You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Global Business Development Manager
— #1 raw, plant based nutrition company
- Up to £50k basic with uncapped commission
- Industry leading raw, plant based nutritional products
- Autonomous work environment
Do you want to be part of the future of nutritional products and work for the world’s leading plant based health and fitness retailer? Do you want to help grow a business both domestically and internationally? Would you love to develop your own team? Then this is the role for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Network, source and manage all B2B customers across the globe.
- Negotiate and calculate efficient deals with B2B customers
- Help create and maintain international product labelling in align with government regulations
- Hire, train and manage an efficient team to assist you with operations, and to provide strong B2B customer service
- Maintain strong relationships and the values between staff and suppliers
- Review Profit and loss monthly and looks for solutions to improve efficiency and performance
What experience you’ll need:
- Previous B2B experience in the retail industry (desirable)
- A passion for the health and fitness industry
- A confident and professional telephone manner and all round fantastic communication and sales skills.
- Experience of working to and hitting targets and KPIs.
- Analytical Skills - Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insight
- Honesty Integrity - Does not cut corners ethnically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient
- Work Ethic - Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of up to £50k + uncapped commission. OTE of £90k. Autonomy. The opportunity to work with market leading retailers. A phone and laptop.
Apply online, or call Alex at enable on 0117 301 8495 for more info!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: