You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Field Sales Account Manager
— Global wholesaler of chemical products
- Market leading, global manufacturing & distribution company.
- Field based role covering the South West of England.
- Basic salary of up to 35k + 20k expected OTE + car.
Looking for a role where you’re out on the field visiting clients all day? Want to work for a global manufacturer and distribution company? Want the ability to plan your own day and organise your own diary? If yes – then this is an opportunity not to be missed. In this role you'll be selling various food ingredients and additives into the FMGC industry, focusing specifically on big food chains. This will be an 80% new business role, using the huge database of potential clients to win and develop new trading accounts. This is a rare opportunity to join a massive company, with a huge earning potential and unrivalled career development.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly cash flow and targets using effective sales techniques and gaining leads from the companies database.
- Booking your own appointments and then visiting clients for at least 3 days out of 5.
- Managing key accounts, developing these to ensure they become more profitable.
- Targeting lapsed accounts to reintroduce services and win back the business.
- Learn the industry, keeping up to date with all new products and market trends, continually developing product knowledge and attending product training.
- Liase with BDM's and Internal Sales to maximise sales opportunities.
- Grow your own client base within targetted area.
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in a field sales role is essentially, preferably within the chemical industry or selling into FMCG.
- A proven track record in building sales figures within a competitve market - able to meet and exceed targets.
- Able to effectively organise sales appointments through lead generation and maximise sales at these opportunities.
- An effective communicator, able to identify problem areas within businesses and use sales techniques to solve these.
- Able to communicate internally and work well within a big team - regular reporting and following up with other team members.
- A natural rapport builder, with strong self motivation and good business acumen.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
- An excellent base salary of up to 35k plus an attractive commission structure, with 20k OTE expected first year.
- A car (Audi A3) + laptop.
- Premium training programme and development schemes - you are very much encouraged to develop yourself proffessionally.
- Career progression into a Sales Manager.
- 25 days holiday + pension.
Apply online now, or call Amber at enable for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: