You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
- Market Leading company within Manufacturing and Distribution .
- International Travel.
- Basic Salary of £40K-£60K + OTE + Possibility of Company Car.
Stuck in a role which doesn’t excite you? Bored of doing the same thing stuck in the same place week in week out? Fancy being part of a company that not only takes you places but helps you travel the world? I could have a fantastic opportunity for you! Due to recent growth, my client who is a market leader within marketing and distribution is looking for a dynamic, driven and career hungry individual to join the team as an Export Manager. You will become part of an exciting journey where you will grow with the business and progress your career and future prospects. This client has offices globally and there is plenty of travel included. Fancy living the high life and getting paid to jet set? This could well be for you! The Export Manager role will be focused on purely new business for the first 12 months therefore resilience is key! I want to hear from dynamic, hungry, hardworking sales professionals who are happy to travel and want to build a long term successful career. This role will require you to also work from the office in Bristol so please bare this in mind when applying.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead generation and hunting down new business throughout the UK and Overseas
- Recording information given via customers in CRM
- Managing your diary and time effectively
- Attending appointments and converting prospects into new business
- Attending events, networking and promoting companies name and services
What Experience you’ll need:
- Experience within B2B Business Development where you can easily demonstrate a solid track record of consistently over delivering on targets.
- Experience of taking down new industries/markets
- The ability to effectively self-manage your time to produce results
- Experience of a fast paced, high pressured role and the ability to thrive when the going gets tough
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £60K + an exciting bonus structure. In addition to this there will be a 5% Pension, Private Healthcare and the possibility of a company car!
Please contact Charlotte at enable now to hear more, we’re looking to arrange interviews
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: