You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Commercial Manager (FMCG)
— Organic, reputable brand
- Up to 70k base +uncapped commission + company bonus.
- Fast growing, established global grocery brand.
- Outstanding culture and values with a talented team to back you and grow with you.
This organisation is growing â€“ they have an excellent reputation in the industry, high visibility and an amazing brand supported by a talented team. They want to grow more, and thatâ€™s where you come in. This is a critical role to be a part of this companies strategic growth plans. You be responsible for upholding the ethos of the company, grow sales and profit market share through grocery multiple and online customers and essentially inspire customers and the team as a whole to promote this amazing brand and advance it to a whole new level!
What youâ€™ll be doing
- Day to day communication and interaction with the Head of Sales and cross functional teams to optimise execution of the plans in a changing environment.
- Hitting agreed targets for sales, volume, profitability, and customer spend for your accounts.
- Forecasting and management of plan volumes and customer investment using spreadsheet and internal systems.
- Co-creating implementable partnership account strategies and plans that are delivered within timeframes, required resources and are aligned to the marketing and sales plan.
- Inspiring and engaging customers to create positive change by increasing the brand range, space, off shelf feature, consumer activation and sustainability agenda and goals.
What experience youâ€™ll need:
- Educated to degree level.
- A strong communicator at all levels â€“ able to present and discuss in an articulate and creative manner.
- Graduate scheme at a big FMGC is preferable but not essential.
- Experience in a similar role within branded FMGC, including top 4 grocery and online experience.
- Experience of successfully leading Joint Business Plan discussions and negotiations to a favourable conclusion.
- A strong drive to succeed, with a passion to lead strategic growth and change and high motivation.
What youâ€™ll get in return for your talents
- A 70k base salary, uncapped commission and company bonus â€“ so very high earning potential.
- Experience in a global brand with national client responsibility.
- Career progression - with the next step being a UK Sales Manager
- An excellent and talented team, with a warm company culture.
- 24 days holiday, rising with each year of service.
Get in touch with Amber at enable for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: