— Boutique executive search firm
Salary: Uncapped OTE
Type: Account Management
• Up to £30k basic with £45k OTE
• Quick progression opportunities
• Flexibility to take your career in the direction you want
A long established boutique executive search firm based in central Bristol are looking for a Research Manager to join their highly motivated and close-knit team. Working in a mature and highly professional environment, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work on highly detailed executive search projects.
What you’ll be doing:
• Building and maintaining director-level relationships with FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and AIM-listed businesses across the whole of the UK and also internationally.
• Profiling client's business, culture and future opportunities in order to tailor a detailed job specification to ensure accurate candidate identification and retention.
• Responsible for key account management and managing communication between the client and the research team.
• Continually analysing market activity and trends to adapt business development strategy as needed.
• Maintaining profit & loss accounts.
What experience you’ll require:
• A degree or equivalent would be extremely advantageous.
• Experience of working within a b2b environment (in any capacity).
• Comfortable with speaking with individuals at all levels of seniority.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
The client are offering a very generous basic salary of £30,000, with an uncapped commission structure. You’ll be conveniently located in Central Bristol, benefitting from unrivalled career progression and regular financial and social incentives.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Tim for more information.Back to jobs