You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Outbound B2B Sales Executive
— Award winning organisation
- Up to 22k + 10k OTE
- Award winning company based in the centre of Bristol
- Fantastic development and career progression opportunities
- Brilliant outbound sales executive opportunity in a high successful company
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented sales executive to join a progressive, reputable organisation and use the skills you've developed in previous sales roles to really push forward and earn lots of commission in a lively sales enviornment. If you're career driven, money motivated and want a new exciting challenge - this is the perfect role for you.
What you'll be doing
- From their central Bristol office, you'll be contacting and gaining new business through prospective calls and emails.
- You'll be continually building new relationships and winning new business to develop your own portfolio of clients.
- You will take a consultative approach to selling, listening to clients needs and target markets in order to increase their revenue.
- Working to KPIs to consistently hit your sales targets.
What experience you’ll need
- Any outbound B2B sales experience goes with this one.
- Experience of hitting targets and KPIs is also necessary.
- You'll need proven experience of winning new business and developing client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary as you will be on the phone and in front of clients regularly.
- Ambition and drive to suceed are essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A basic salary of up to 22k (dependant on experience)
- An excellent uncapped comission structure with high potential earnings.
- The opportunity to work for a reputable, award-winning organisation.
- A fun, dynamic working enviornment.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: