You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Relationship Executive
— Ambitious, fast-growing start up
- Up to 27k base salary.
- Ambitious start-up with rapid growth plans.
- Autonomy to make the role your own and grow it how you want to.
An innovative and ambitious start-up is looking for someone to head up their client side relationships. They have created a new, ingenious platform where you can book experiences online based on the accommodation you are staying at. This could be anything from white water rafting to clay pigeon shooting to a massage. Your role is to ensure sign ups to the platform and to manage relationships with the experience clients. This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting high growth start up as one of the first employee’s as they rapidly scale over the next 12 months, with huge scope for this role to develop into a senior member of the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Following up from leads generated externally, you’ll be responsible for ensuring sign-ups for new experiences on the platform.
- Reviewing / populating experience supplier profiles where these are incomplete to ensure they become active.
- Use a variety of techniques to promote the platform –Social media, marketing emails and relationship building calls.
- Become an expert on the platform and able to confidently and passionate talk about its benefits and be able to explain its value clearly.
- You’ll own the experience acquisition plan, and it will be your responsibility to ensure effective sign ups and use of the platform in line with targets for growth.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills are essential, you’ll be on the phone a lot, so experience managing relationships via telephone is needed.
- You’ll be able to listen to clients’ needs and assist them in an issues or problems when signing up to the platform.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively, there are strict deadlines to meet, and you will need to work efficiently in order to meet them.
- You’ll be a natural relationship builder and people person and will be able to build a strong rapport with people at all levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A starting salary of up to 27k which will rise quickly with proven performance. The best thing about this role is that you are very much encouraged to make it your own and work how you want to. Because this company is at the very start of its ambitious journey, you’ll be first in line for promotion and development with the opportunity to grow a team below you. This is a unique opportunity to join a company that you can grow and progress quickly with.
Apply online now, or call Amber at enable for more information.
No jobs found