You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Office Manager / Administrator
- Up to £25,000 basic.
- Dynamic tech company offering great career progression and training.
- Help manage an extremely busy and ever changing office
A Bristol based time innovative Tech company are looking for an intelligent, forward-thinking highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team.
Working within the Operations team, this role will report to the Business Operations Director and is an exciting role for an experienced Office Manager or Administrator looking for a step up in responsibility.
What you’ll be doing?
- Day to day running of a busy office.
- Co-ordinate all Administration duties.
- Oversee all office Health and Safety.
- Facilities Management.
- Ordering stock and office supplies.
- Management of company supply accounts.
- Organising company events.
- Booking travel & accommodation.
- Providing admin support to heads of department as required.
- Maintaining staff training records and booking training as required.
What you’ll need?
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Strong IT skills.
- Highly organised and thrives in a busy working environment.
- Recognise and understand the need for confidentiality.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to think on your feet.
- A clear aptitude to work autonomously and ability to drive things forward without being prompted.
What you’ll get in return:
The chance to work within a family ran business that truly puts their employees first. A basic up to £25,000. Lots of progression and training and a chance to push your career forward
Click apply or contact Tim at enable for more information!
Back to jobs
No jobs found