Business Development Executive
— Growing web-development company
Salary: Uncapped OTE
- Up to 30k + uncapped OTE
- Company car
- Retail and gym discounts
A Web Development Agency based in Bristol are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their growing team. This client was rated as one of the top most respected agencies in the UK and due to the winning of some AMAZING clients, they have growth plans of 70 this year. If you have a creative mind but also have fantastic selling abilities, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying new opportunities and converting those into sales.
- Nurturing prospects in order to grow relationships and convert into new business.
- Attending social events with new and existing clients to grow sales and relationships.
- Using Social Media avenues to identify new opportunities and find potential new clients.
- Working closely with the Social Media team to think up innovative marketing ideas that will directly target your desired client-base.
- Liaising with the company’s lead generation agency in order to define new opportunities.
What experience you’ll require:
- A proven track record of developing new business and ongoing relationships.
- Current understanding or interest within the Digital and Tech world.
- The ability to present to Senior Management clients and board members in order to win business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
This client are offering a basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum with an uncapped commission structure. On top of this, you will also receive a company car in order to attend client visits and regular social events. They offer 23 days holiday, rising to 25 plus bank holidays. In addition, you will have the opportunity to be a part of many schemes including; pension, health cash plan, medical, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and free financial advice. To top all of that off, you’ll also be given gym and retail discounts and offers.
Click “apply” or get in touch with Shannon for more information.Back to jobs