You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Executive
— Worldwide Events Organisation
- Dynamic, established tech exhibition company
- New business and account management
- Worldwide travel
An Immediate start available for a tech loving, sales person to join a growing, respected exhibition and event company in central Bristol; with the opportunity to travel globally and learn more about Internet of Things!
What you'll be doing
- From day one, you will be working alongside well respected industry profressionals to promote exhibitions all around the world - upcoming events are in Berlin and San Francisco.
- You will attend the events to promote the business and meet with your clients face to face, engaging with them about their organisations and all things tech.
- You will take a consultative approach to matching the clients’ requirements with the event package which include the exhibition, sponsorship, branding and other aspects to help promote and gain new business.
What experience you'll need
- B2B outbound sales experience - either telesales or field.
- Previous expereince developing long term relationships wih clients.
- Any experience within events/exhibitions is desirable.
- An interest in technology and Internet of Things.
- Experience of working to KPIs and targets.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary: 20k - 30k dependant on experience.
- A fantastic commission structure.
- International travel.
Give Amber a call for more information.Back to jobs