You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Successful publication
- Fantastic opportunity to break into advertising sales.
- Field and office based.
- Great earning potential and benefits package.
- Brilliant media product established over many years and well regarded within the industry
Immediate start available within this fantastic publishing business based in the beautiful Bristol countryside. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established and loyal client base, alongside honing your business development skills this could be just the role you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as part of a team you’ll be accountable for achieving sales targets across a designated portfolio of clients
- You’ll achieve this through building strong relationships with existing advertising customers, whilst bringing the confidence and desire to engage with new clients, presenting media solutions that bring growth to their business.
- Monitor competitor information, generating leads and utilising a wealth of research and data to support your pitch.
- Looking forward to a long term career in the media world where a wealth of opportunity awaits you.
What experience you’ll need
- The great thing about this opportunity is that any sales experience goes!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a key skillset as this role requires you to attend customer meetings and trade shows to promote this amazing product.
- A proven track record of succeeding within a sales environment and the desire to earn commission
- A desire to break into the media / advertising industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary up to £17k (1 years OTE £24K+)
A commission / bonus scheme that will incentivise you to achieve great things.
A top notch benefits package including pension, Company car and fuel allowance, holiday, and lot’s more.
Please get in touch with Tim now for further information.Back to jobs