You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
New Business Account Manager
— Digital marketing events
- Up to 24k basic plus 10k OTE.
- Leading global performance marketing publication and marketing events organisation.
- Innovative, vibrant office space in central Bristol location.
If you want to get immersed in the world of digital marketing and marketing exhibitions, this is a rare opportunity to join a small sales team and use your existing B2B sales skills to grow their exhibitions and increase visibility. You will ideally have B2B event sales experience, but really the most important thing is that you have the right attitude, drive, and determination to build successful relationships with key decision makers within the marketing sector.
What you'll be doing:
- Get fully engaged within the digital marketing industry, learning each day and become an industry expert.
- Pitching to organisations and selling exhibition space and sponsorships for the marketing exhibitions both face to face and over the phone.
- Using Salesforce to accurately record information, keep track of leads and build your own pipeline.
- Relationship building with existing and lapsed clients that have attended before, to ensure they re-attend.
- Developing strategies with your sales manager to ensure agreed sales revenue targets are hit and exceeded.
- Attending industry events throughout the year, networking and increasing visibility of the company.
- Going above and beyond to increase new business and grow the event year on year.
What you'll need:
- Solid B2B sales experience with a demonstrable success record and strong negotiation skills.
- Experience in a conference, exhibitions or media industry is preferred.
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales experience is also desired, with the ability to sell at top level organisations.
- Consultative approach with the ability to close.
- Able to use own initiative and take a dynamic approach to new business.
- Ability to exceed targets and motivate self to achieve goals.
- Impeccable organisation and time keeping skills.
- Knowledge of performance and digital marketing is preferred, but the ability to grasp information is also accepted.
- Being a team player is key!
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- 20k - 24k base with 10k OTE first year.
- Work with a strong marketing client base and increase your digital marketing contacts.
- Be a part of digital marketing events throughout the year.
- Excellent career development - an amazing, supportive team that will help you grow.
- The chance to join a small team and therefore really make the role your own.
- Easily accessible Central Bristol location in a cool and quirky office space.
Apply online or call Amber at enable for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: