You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Sales Executive
— Successful publisher
- 60/40 account management and new business split
- Brilliant media product established over many years and very well regarded
- To £22k basic with strong commission scheme
Immediate start available within this fantastic publishing organisation based 15 minutes’ walk from Bristol City Centre - with free parking! If you’re looking for an opportunity to working with a well-established and loyal client base, alongside honing your business development skills this could be just the role you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
- From their Bristol based office you’ll be working across regional (South West) products following customer plans to ensure their media products are successful and get the desired results.
- Maintaining and developing relationships within a well-established client base, introducing new products and upselling print and digital media solutions.
- Following and chasing leads, creating your own pipe line and bringing on new accounts to manage.
- Creating and building new relationships within designated territories, presenting proven creative media solutions and essentially winning new business.
- Providing exceptional customer service that wins trust and positions the company’s commitment to excellence.
What experience you’ll need
- Any proven sales experience goes on this one! B2B, B2C, any sector is accepted!
- Most importantly for this one is the ability to communicate effectively, develop existing relationships, present effectively over the phone and enjoy building new business.
- You will need to maintain a cool head under pressure and work to a fast pace but still deliver results.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to manage a busy work plan will also be essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A basic salary of between £16k - £22k.
- Genuinely decent earning potential with achieveable bonus structures.
- Enjoyable working environment
- A quality training and development programme to prepare you to succeed.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber at Enable for further information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: