You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Sales Executive
— Successful publisher
- 60/40 account management and new business split
- Brilliant media product established over many years and very well regarded
- To £22k basic with strong commission scheme
Immediate start available within this fantastic publishing organisation based 15 minutes’ walk from Bristol City Centre - with free parking! If you’re looking for an opportunity to working with a well-established and loyal client base, alongside honing your business development skills this could be just the role you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
- From their Bristol based office you’ll be working across regional (South West) products following customer plans to ensure their media products are successful and get the desired results.
- Maintaining and developing relationships within a well-established client base, introducing new products and upselling print and digital media solutions.
- Following and chasing leads, creating your own pipe line and bringing on new accounts to manage.
- Creating and building new relationships within designated territories, presenting proven creative media solutions and essentially winning new business.
- Providing exceptional customer service that wins trust and positions the company’s commitment to excellence.
What experience you’ll need
- Any proven sales experience goes on this one! B2B, B2C, any sector is accepted!
- Most importantly for this one is the ability to communicate effectively, develop existing relationships, present effectively over the phone and enjoy building new business.
- You will need to maintain a cool head under pressure and work to a fast pace but still deliver results.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to manage a busy work plan will also be essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A basic salary of between £16k - £22k.
- Genuinely decent earning potential with achieveable bonus structures.
- Enjoyable working environment
- A quality training and development programme to prepare you to succeed.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber at Enable for further information.
No jobs found