You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Sales Executive / Account Manager
— Hugely successful publication
- 60/40 account management and new business split
- Brilliant media product established over many years and well regarded
- To £22k basic with strong commission scheme
Immediate start available within this fantastic publishing business based 15 minutes’ walk from Bristol City Centre. If you’re looking for an opportunity to working with a well-established and loyal client base, alongside honing your business development skills this could be just the role you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
- From their Bristol based office you’ll be working across regional (South West) products following customer plans to ensure their media products are successful and get the desired results
- Maintaining and developing relationships within a well-established client base, introducing new products and upselling print and digital media solutions
- Creating and building new relationships within designated territories, presenting proven creative media solutions and essentially winning new business
- Providing exceptional customer service that wins trust and positions the company’s commitment to excellence
What experience you’ll need
- Any proven sales experience goes on this one! B2B, B2C, any sector, you name it
- Most importantly for this one is the ability to communicate effectively, develop existing relationships, present effectively over the phone and enjoy building new business
- Excellent organisation and planning skills to manage a busy work plan will also be essential
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of between £16k - £22k (dependent on experience), genuinely decent earning potential in addition, enjoyable working environment and a quality training and development programme.
Please get in touch with Emma now for further information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: