You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Sales Executive
— Established Leisure Brand
- Fast-growing Media Organisation within the Leisure Sector
- One of the UK's largest publishers of regional eating and food guides
- To £22k basic with uncapped commission scheme - high earning potential
If you're a food fanatic that has a passion for media sales; why not combine the two? This is an impressive opportunity to join a fast-growing, reputable organisation to hone your new business skills and excel in the world of media sales in the leisure industry. Not only can this company boast size and exposure, it offers a lively work enviornment with various incentives to drive sales forward.
What you'll be doing
- From their central Bristol office, you'll be contacting food and lesiure businesses and selling both digital and print advertisements.
- You'll be continually building new relationships and winning new business to develop your own portfolio of clients.
- You will take a consultative approach to selling, listening to clients needs and target markets in order to increase their revenue.
- You will become a media sales expert in the leisure and food industry - consistently building your client base and industry knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- Any B2B sales experience goes with this one - but an interest in media sales is desired.
- You'll need proven experience of winning new business and developing client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary as you will be on the phone and in front of clients regularly.
- Ambition and drive to suceed are essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A basic salary of up to 22k (dependant on experience)
- An excellent uncapped comission structure with high potential earnings.
- The opportunity to work for a fantastic, recognised lesiure brand.
- A fun, dynamic working enviornment.
- Excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Apply online or get in touch with Amber for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: