You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Media Sales Executive
— Innovative, growing company
- Fantastic opportunity to break into media sales.
- Join a creative, innovative, entrepreneurial organisation that will encourage you to thirve.
- Excellent earning potential - realistic 35k in first year
- Central Bristol location.
If you want to work on the UK's most famous brands, in one of the UK's most innovative media companies then this could be the opportunity you've been searching for. We are looking for individuals who have cut their teeth on sales or customer service and now want to take this to the next level and break into the media sales industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Working as part of the wider advertising team you’ll be selling classified advertisements across a portfolio of both print and digital.
- You'll build strong relationships with existing advertising clients, whilst bringing the confidence and desire to engage with new clients and bring on new business.
- Working to your sales plan you’ll create and maintain a database of up to date client information, whilst sending out media packs to prospective customers and converting into revenue opportunities.
- You will be generating leads throughout your day and utilising a wealth of research and data to support your pitch.
- You will become a media sales expert, consistently building your client base and industry knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- No direct media sales experience is necessary, but a background in customer service or sales is desired.
- An excellent telephone manner and strong written communication.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of relationship building or engaging customers.
- A desire to break into the media sales industry and consistently hit targets.
- Motivated by money, progression and targets.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- A basic salary up to £18k - with high earning potential.
- A lively, fun office enviornment in a fast growing organisation.
- A top notch benefits package including pension, life assurance, 25 says holiday, vouchers, gym discounts, cycle to work scheme and enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.
- A commission structure that will incestivise you to achieve great things.
Send your CV or get in touch with Amber at enable.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: