You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Exhibition Sales Manager
— Fast growing digital tech conference
- Up to 30k basic + commission structure
- Work on the fastest growing marketing and tech innovation conference in Europe.
- Unrivalled name within the tech and digital marketing industry already working with the likes of Google, Facebook, Samsung and Dreamworks.
Do you have a strong background in exhibition/event sales? Do you have an interest in digital transformation? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging sales role that will take you to new heights in your career? If this sounds like you - then this role is a perfect option. An established publishing company are looking for an exhibition sales manager, to sell exhibition space and their leading tech and digital marketing event. You'll be working on a deadline to secure exhibition space for the event that takes place in March. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow and thrive in a small team and really help grow the event to new levels.
What you'll be doing:
- Pitching to organisations and selling exhibition space and sponsorships for the marketing exhibitions both face to face and over the phone by cold-calling.
- Work to KPIs and targets, ensuring the conference is full and successful.
- Using a CRM system to accurately record information, keep track of leads and build your own pipeline.
- Relationship building with existing and lapsed clients that have attended before, to ensure they re-attend.
- Developing strategies to ensure agreed sales revenue targets are hit and exceeded.
- Get fully engaged within the digital and tech industry, learning each day and become an industry expert.
- Attending industry events throughout the year, networking and increasing visibility of the company.
- Going above and beyond to increase new business and grow the event year on year.
What you'll need:
- Solid B2B sales experience with a demonstrable success record and strong negotiation skills.
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales experience is also desired, with the ability to sell at top level organisations.
- Pick up industry knowledge quickly, to be able to confidently talk about the benefits of being at the exhibition.
- Experience in a conference, exhibitions or media industry is preferred.
- Able to use own initiative and take a dynamic approach to new business.
- Ability to exceed targets and motivate self to achieve goals.
- Impeccable organisation and time keeping skills.
- Knowledge of technology and digital marketing is preferred, but the ability to grasp information quickly is also accepted.
- Be hardworking and resilient.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- Up to 30k basic with commission structure to be discussed.
- Work with an innovative company that is already established and working with the likes of Google, Facebook, Samsung and Dreamworks.
- Excellent career development - an amazing, supportive team that will help you grow.
- The chance to join a small team and therefore really make the role your own.
Apply online or call Amber at enable for more information!
No jobs found