You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Exhibition Sales Manager
— Fast growing digital tech conference
- Up to 30k basic + commission structure
- Work on the fastest growing marketing and tech innovation conference in Europe.
- Unrivalled name within the tech and digital marketing industry already working with the likes of Google, Facebook, Samsung and Dreamworks.
Do you have a strong background in exhibition/event sales? Do you have an interest in digital transformation? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging sales role that will take you to new heights in your career? If this sounds like you - then this role is a perfect option. An established publishing company are looking for an exhibition sales manager, to sell exhibition space and their leading tech and digital marketing event. You'll be working on a deadline to secure exhibition space for the event that takes place in March. This is an excellent role for someone looking to grow and thrive in a small team and really help grow the event to new levels.
What you'll be doing:
- Pitching to organisations and selling exhibition space and sponsorships for the marketing exhibitions both face to face and over the phone by cold-calling.
- Work to KPIs and targets, ensuring the conference is full and successful.
- Using a CRM system to accurately record information, keep track of leads and build your own pipeline.
- Relationship building with existing and lapsed clients that have attended before, to ensure they re-attend.
- Developing strategies to ensure agreed sales revenue targets are hit and exceeded.
- Get fully engaged within the digital and tech industry, learning each day and become an industry expert.
- Attending industry events throughout the year, networking and increasing visibility of the company.
- Going above and beyond to increase new business and grow the event year on year.
What you'll need:
- Solid B2B sales experience with a demonstrable success record and strong negotiation skills.
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales experience is also desired, with the ability to sell at top level organisations.
- Pick up industry knowledge quickly, to be able to confidently talk about the benefits of being at the exhibition.
- Experience in a conference, exhibitions or media industry is preferred.
- Able to use own initiative and take a dynamic approach to new business.
- Ability to exceed targets and motivate self to achieve goals.
- Impeccable organisation and time keeping skills.
- Knowledge of technology and digital marketing is preferred, but the ability to grasp information quickly is also accepted.
- Be hardworking and resilient.
What you'll get in return for your talents:
- Up to 30k basic with commission structure to be discussed.
- Work with an innovative company that is already established and working with the likes of Google, Facebook, Samsung and Dreamworks.
- Excellent career development - an amazing, supportive team that will help you grow.
- The chance to join a small team and therefore really make the role your own.
Apply online or call Amber at enable for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: