You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Engagement Manager
— Innovation Sectors
- Market leading business operating within technology, digital and innovation
- Stunning office environment and opportunity for progression to management
- Seriously good earning potential from the off
This is a newly created role to support the continued success of a unique Bristol based business and play a lead role in the development of their outbound client engagement programme.
What you’ll be doing
- This is a wide reaching role that will provide the right candidate the opportunity to shape the businesses outbound client engagement activity
- With a huge existing client base across the UK you’ll take the lead role in mapping out a sector by sector approach to introducing the essential services of this professional service business to a wider client base in line with their business development plan
- Supported by a dedicated marketing team you’ll have all the tools necessary to support your quest – event attendances, sales literature, case studies, market reports etc.
- Build insightful client data via their CRM system to help manage your prospect list effectively
- Creating effective and meaningful relationships from the ground up, identifying the internal resources to support your activity
- Working internally and externally
What experience you’ll need
- A business development professional with the ability to communicate effectively with MD’s, FD’s, CEO’s
- The ability to move your head between businesses, industries, clients in an instant
- A thirst to immerse yourself into a fascinating market sector, primarily operating within the technology, digital, product development and innovation sectors
- The desire to grow into a role that would see you owning this newly created department and helping create a highly effective outbound client engagement function
- Experience within technology, professional services or digital environments would be ideal
- A proven track record of winning business
What you’ll get in return your talents
A basic up to £27k (possibly more for the right person), a seriously generous commission scheme which you’ll be picking up and earning swiftly if all goes to plan, additional company bonus, 25 days holiday, amazing offices and great prospects for the future.
Furthermore you’ll also enjoy working in amazing offices within a collaborative culture where with a what you put in you get out approach to success. You’ll be pushed to succeed, but equally rewarded. This is the perfect role for an ambitious, career driven Client Engagement Executive looking to push their career forward.
Please get in touch with Tim now for further information.Back to jobs
No jobs found