You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— International Digital Media Business
- Market leading B2B Digital Marketing & Subscriptions business
- Up to £35k basic
- Offices worldwide
My client are a market leading digital B2B publishing, subscriptions and marketing business, based in the heart of Bristol. They inspire action every day, through the creation of amazing content, experiences and insight for our audiences & clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a multi-disciplined client-facing role to support our commercial operation and drive new business revenue, whilst ensuring good retention levels across the business.
- Ensuring key revenue and profit lines are hit by assisting the UK Publisher to plan and execute the commercial strategy.
- You’ll provide the best-in-class commercial management, with a focus on bringing in new business whilst developing long term relationships with key accounts/clients and working with the delivery and development teams to ensure successful and profitable delivery of client campaigns.
- You will ensure consultative sales and management with all existing and potential clients
- Work closely with the client services team to ensure the best possible client experience,.
- Be responsible for ensuring key revenue and profit lines are hit by assisting the publisher to plan and execute effective commercial strategy, and by building and maintaining a robust pipeline of new business to develop into key accounts
What you’ll need:
- You’ll need to show that you are up for the challenge,
- A self-starter, curious by nature and someone who enjoys the autonomy to run their own working life we’re here to support, guide and grow your career, but not tell you how to do it.
- Creative execution and campaign results.
- Sales & business development experience to back up your can-do attitude, ideally in a B2B digital media, contents marketing and events landscape with a good understanding of consultative and content-driven selling.
- Put People First, Inspire Action, Be Curious, Be Honest, Stay Focused, and Have Fun
What You’ll get in return for your talents:
A base salary of up to £35k with uncapped commission with an OTE of £45k in the first year. 25 days holiday + bank holidays and a bonus day off for your birthday and a flexible working environment.
Get in touch with Alex at enable for more information and to apply!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: