You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— B2B Publisher, Events & Advertising
- Award winning national publication and media business
- Huge growth period due to major success in the industry
- Base salary to £35k, car allowance and bonus
This incredible career opportunity is available to join an award winning publication based in the heart of Bristol. With further expansion plans and growth within the South West region, they need an ambitious and highly motivated business development manager to join their award winning team.
What you’ll be doing
- Reporting to the regional sales director you’ll be tasked with delivering revenues targets across the South West, working with a whole host of businesses from SME’s through to major brands face to face and internally
- You’ll enjoy taking control of an existing accounts base, alongside bringing a talent for developing new relationships from the ground up
- Play a key role in taking new products and services to market, advising on their reception and refining to ensure their possible positioning
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure client satisfaction and results are achieved at all times
What experience you’ll need
- Proven success within a B2B sales environment, ideally gained within the media, print, events, or publishing industries, however for the right person this may not be essential
- Able to sell and close effectively; face to face and over the phone.
- Top notch communication and reporting skills which will result in control of your territory
What you’ll get in return
A basic salary of £30,000 to £35,000, plus an annual car allowance. You’ll also receive a great training and development programme to catapult your career to the next level.
Please contact Emma at enable now to hear more!
Back to jobs
No jobs found