You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— Digital Marketing agency
- Established copy and communications agency based in central Bristol
- Up to 25k basic with a seriously good uncapped OTE
- Impressive offices and fantastic benefits
A reputable and ambitious copywriting and communications consultancy based in the heart of Bristol are on the lookout for a new business hunter to help break down doors to national and global businesses across the UK. This organisation produces everything from corporate annual reports to digital content and social media re-writes, so if you have a passion for cold calling and a creative edge and want to work with an established agency that will give you intensive product training and knowledge to begin your career then look no further
What you’ll be doing
- Grow your own client base within targeted niche sectors using case studies and previous success stories
- Cold calling content managers and finance directors breaking down doors and booking appointments for yourself to attend with senior members of the team.
- Managing key accounts, developing these to ensure they become more profitable.
- Targeting lapsed accounts to reintroduce services and win back the business.
- Learn the industry, keeping up to date with all new products and market trends, continually developing your product knowledge.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in an B2B outbound cold calling environment
- Lead generation and demonstrable success sourcing your own leads
- Pipeline management
- Clear and confident communicator
- Self-motivated and excellent at managing your own time
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary will depend on your experience, but will range from £20-55k per annum with an uncapped generous commission structure. A great working environment and an array of additional benefits are also on offer. Ultimately, this is an extremely unique and exciting opportunity.
Apply online or give Tim at enable a call for more information!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: