You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Internal Sales Advisor
— Inbound Calls
- Market leader within the construction industry.
- B2B inbound calls.
- Great office culture.
This is your chance to work for a market leader within the construction industry who is rapidly growing year on year. Working within the internal sales team you will be maximising all sales opportunities by cross selling and upselling. With 80% of the calls being inbound you need to ensure your enthusiasm shines through over the phone.
What You'll be Doing:
- To answer all client enquiries such as delivery dates, product availability and set the clients expectations accordingly.
- To follow up online quotations raised and convert into sales.
- To recieve inbound enquiries from businesses and maximise profitability by upselling and cross-selling.
- To overturn customer complaints and problems with in a positive and timely manner.
- To offer quotations in response to all quotation enquires and provide tender documents where necessary.
- To set time expectations to customers by liaising with suppliers.
- To ensure all sales are recorded accurately and correctly within the sales database.
- To stay up to date with the pricing within the market and advise management when needed.
What Experience You'll Need:
- A true passion for customer service, going above and beyond.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Team player.
- Naturally proactive with a "can do" attitude.
- Minimum 1 years sales experience.
- Full driving licence and car due to location.
What You'll Get In Return For Your Talents:
- The opportunity to work within a fun, family cultured team.
- A basic salary of £22k - £23k, reviewed after probabation period.
- Annual office bonus.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
What to do next?
Apply online or call Hollie at enable to find out more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: