Business Development Executive
— Established FinTech Agency
- Up to £30,000 basic.
- Uncapped and very rewarding commission structure.
- To work with one of the fastest-growing start-ups.
An exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to really enhance their sales skills, earnings and career progression has come up in the heart of Bristol. My client is a forward-thinking Financial Services firm who are taking their industry by storm and due to continued success are opening a brand-new sales office in Bristol. You will be representing the company’s values and working within a tight-knit team who all work to the same goal day in and day out.
I am looking for determined individuals who are looking for a step up in their Business Development career and are willing to put maximum effort in over the next few years working in a challenging but extremely rewarding sales role. This is the perfect role for a self-starter with huge financial ambitions and the resilience to achieve them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactively promoting the business’ products and services via outbound cold calling.
- Identifying, sourcing and engaging c-suite decision-makers of medium to large businesses across an array of sectors.
- You will understand your clients and their businesses and work to explore and uncover key problems and challenges, whilst educating them on how your solutions can solve them.
- Creating quality appointments with potential new clients via Telephone, Zoom or Face to Face.
What experience you’ll require:
- Previous outbound cold calling in a business to business sales environment.
- Desire to get into either the Financial Services or Fintech industries
- Motivated by success – and of course money!!
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A guaranteed basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum alongside an uncapped earning potential that has some of their senior BDMs earning 7 figures. Life-Changing equity opportunities and the opportunity to travel abroad.
What to do next:
Click “apply” or contact Tim for more information!Back to jobs