You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Professional Indemnity New Business Executive
— Successful, independent insurance broker
- Up to 35k plus generous, uncapped commission package.
- Paid training and unrivalled career prospects within the insurance market.
- Named as one of the top 20 Insurance Brokers in the world.
This acclaimed, successful insurance broker is looking for a Professional Indemnity specialist to join their growing Bristol team working on UK Financial Lines Business. Your fundamental responsibility will be to drive and develop new business opportunities from multiple sources, using your existing PI knowledge and exceptional sales and customer service skills to your advantage. You'll be creating your own pipeline, chasing leads and visiting clients in the field. If you are an insurance professional and you want to work for a company named as one of the best places to work in the insurance industry for seven years running - this could be the perfect role for you.
What you'll be doing
- You will take ownership of a number of database prospects to build a pipeline of new business.
- You will follow leads and find your own leads for potential clients that may need PI insurance.
- Following this, you'll book appointments with decision makers and take a consultative approach to selling PI Insurance.
- You'll hold responsibility to exceptional client service, building the beginnings of a strong and ongoing and credible relationship.
- You'll ensure your own technical knowledge is up to date and be able to deliver the most complex of insurance programmes to clients and future clients.
- You will need to be a strong negotiator, able to confidently talk about the market, to enable you to expand and grow your portfolio through account wins.
What you'll need
- A proven track record in insurance sales - Professional Indemnity desired, with technical knowledge.
- A strong work ethic who is able to motivate themselves.
- Experience of achieving KPIs and targets and able to thrive under pressure.
- The ability to build and create your own pipeline and following and chasing leads.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally - a long with the ability to communicate to individuals across all levels of business.
What you'll get in return
- A high basic of up to 35k along with an exceptional commission structure, reaching up to 25% of new business financial wins.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service
- A car allowance, which again increases with promotion.
- Benefits such as health insurance, employer pension,cycle to work, childcare vouchers, life insurance.
- A lively and social working environment with team nights encouraged and dress down Fridays.
- An environment where your employer encourages growth, progression and ultimately wants you to do well.
Apply online now - or get in touch with Amber for more information.
No jobs found