You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Insurances Telesales Executive
— Leading insurance broker
- A leading name within the insurance industry.
- Up to 25k plus generous commission structure.
- Unrivalled career prospects within the insurance market with excellent training.
A reputable, lucrative insurance broker is looking for an insurance telesales executive to join their Bristol office specialising in selling professional indemnity insurance. You will use your existing telesales experience to make B2B calls to obtain PI insurance renewable information and use this to sell PI insurance or appointment set. If you have previous sales experience and want to use this to enter the remunerative world of insurance and work for one of the best insurance brokers in the industry - this is the perfect role to kick start your career.
What you'll be doing
- You will make outbound B2B calls to an existing database of potential clients, talking about their PI insurance and selling your own services.
- You'll ensure the CRM system is up to date with correct prospect information - obtaining new details from your new business calls.
- You will become an expert within the PI insurance field - ensuring your technical knowledge is forever expanding.
- You'll hold responsibility to exceptional client service, building the beginnings of a strong and ongoing and credible relationship.
- You will need to be a strong negotiator, able to confidently talk about the market, to enable you to expand and grow your portfolio through account wins.
What you'll need
- Proven telesales experience in any industry, although insurance is preferred.
- A strong work ethic, with the desire to learn more and constantly progress your career.
- Experience of achieving KPIs and targets and able to thrive under pressure.
- The ability to negotiate, objection handle and build rapport easily.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally - a long with the ability to communicate to individuals across all levels of business.
- Be self-motivated combined with an enthusiastic and engaging personality.
What you'll get in return
- A high basic of up to 25k along with an exceptional commission structure, reaching up to 25% of new business financial wins.
- 25 days holiday which increases with service.
- A car allowance, which again increases with promotion.
- Benefits such as health insurance, employer pension,cycle to work, childcare vouchers, life insurance.
- A lively and social working environment with team nights encouraged and dress down Fridays.
- An environment where your employer encourages growth, progression and ultimately wants you to do well.
Apply online now - or get in touch with Amber for more information.
No jobs found