You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Business Insurance Broker
- £30k basic salary
- Biggest salesforce in the UK
- Business Insurance Brokers
With 80 local offices, over 2000 team members and over 100,000 clients, this Insurance Broker has the largest footprint and biggest salesforce in the UK. They’re community brokers and risk experts backed by the scale and spirit of the UK’s largest independent broker. They are growing quickly so now is a great time to be a part of an ever present industry.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding new Clients’ business and their approach to insurance and risk management and to design and administer insurance solutions for the protection of their material assets and liabilities.
- Seeking new business in line with company objectives and personal targets as defined within Sales and Individual Plans.
- To carry out Client Relationship Management (CRM) including visits and agreeing time lines in advance.
- To collate information and carry out administration of Client’s insurance programmes in a timely, technically accurate and cost-effective manner, in accordance with company procedures and performance standards.
- Ensure collection of premiums from clients is carried out in accordance with Company procedures.
What experience you’ll need
- Successful track record with new commercial clients in line with personal business objectives/targets.
- The ability to understand clients’ business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to risk management and insurance.
- Obtain and communicate sufficient information to demonstrate an understanding of the risk and to support the broking process in accordance with company procedures.
- Experience of planning client meetings in advance to meet with company procedures
- Experience selling commercial insurance to businesses
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Up to £30k basic salary + commission, company car and the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing Insurance Brokers in the UK.
Contact Alex at enable for more informationBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: