You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Client Engagement Manager
— International Law Firm
- International law Firm
- Work with the Head of Client Engagement
- £50k basic salary
A leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with the Head of Client Engagement in the development and implementation of the client development programme
• Work with Client Relationship partners and CRM teams to forecast, monitor and achieve individual account revenue targets, including the review of CRM budgets
• Work with Sector BD Teams on the development of accounts within their sector
• Develop and implement client plans and identify market opportunities, working with fee earners to develop and sell new products/services
What experience you’ll require
• Be highly credible with the ability to influence, challenge and coach senior stakeholders
• Have experience of managing client accounts and client programmes within professional services
• Be experienced in implementing change programmes
• Be experienced in delivering business development training
• Demonstrate a track record of creating and delivering complex projects
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Basic salary up to £50k working for one of the leading International Law Firms based in a Central Bristol location!
Contact Josh at enable for more information!Back to jobs
No jobs found