Business Development Manager
— Data protection and legal advice specialist
Salary: 60k OTE in first year
• ON TARGET EARNINGS £60,000
• Central Bristol location with unique offices
• Fast growing start-up
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a fast-growing data consultancy where you’ll enjoy working with a client base whilst having genuine opportunities to progress your career in line with their ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll be doing
• Promoting the businesses services that resolve important challenges and ensure compliancy is achieved for clients and customers alike.
• Selling the companies services and packages, this service is essential for all businesses.
• Taking part in the strategic development of their product offering, bringing client feedback and supporting the development of new products and services
What experience you’ll need
• A proven background of business development and relationship building within a B2B environment
• The ability to pitch leading services and consult with C level contacts
• Expertise of selling online products, platforms or similar services would be the icing on the cake, however this isn’t essential for the right person
What you get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a basic salary up to £25k + an amazing commission structure that will see you earn over double your basic salary within the first year. You’ll also get a competitive holiday package and the chance to work for an ambitious business with phenomenal growth plans
What to do next
Click apply or alternatively contact Shannon to find out more!Back to jobs