Experienced Recruitment Consultant
— Digital, Creative and Tech Agency
- Uncapped commission structure and great progression opportunities
- A leading and trusted recruitment brand, built over 16 years
- Beer fridge Fridays and summer getaways
ADLIB offer one of the most autonomous working environments without the need for bashing people up over KPI’s, this is a grown up environment where you remain focused on the main goal! Alongside this, we have a sociable team that have regular nights out, summer party, ping pong and FIFA tournaments and a beer fridge for Fridays!
ADLIB have grown as part of the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology, Data and UX communities since 2001. Since then they have been dedicated in supporting the whole team to get to the highest point of their career, with the view to continue growing as a company and individuals. Their aim is to connect the finest talent with tech disruptors, well-backed ambitious start up innovators, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and large international powerhouses.
What you’ll be doing
- Using your 360-recruiting experience to continue to develop yourself and client/candidate base
- Developing brand new relationships with clients within your field that you’ll take with you throughout your growth
- Working within niche verticals across a client base whether you decide to be part of the Digital, Marketing, Creative, Technology, Data or eCommerce team.
- Growing strong, lasting candidate relationships and being their “Go to” throughout the recruiting process
- Regularly meeting with clients or candidates to focus on developing an ongoing relationship
What experience you’ll need
- A proven track record within Recruitment and a keen interest in the sector you want to be in
- Professional manner to represent Adlib well at all times whilst digging deep, sourcing and building relationships with both clients and candidates
- Initiative and confidence to grow your role to where you want to be without the suits and KPI’s
- Enjoy winning new business and creating new short/long-term opportunities
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will receive an excellent base salary to match your experience and previous success, including an UNCAPPED commission structure. On top of this, you will get 26.5 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, a summer party with the whole team and the coolest office with a PS4, ping pong table and a beer (and prosecco) fridge that opens every Friday! ADLIB have built a great team of friendly, fun individual that have regular Friday nights out after work.
Please get in touch with “Tim” or apply.Back to jobs