You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Development Manager
— National waste management organisation
- Salary to 30k + 10k OTE + Company Car.
- National organisation with a strong reputation and massive career progression opportunities.
- Field sales role â€“ manage your own diary.
A highly established organisation within the waste management sector is looking for a strategic Business Development Manager to join their team covering the Didcot and surrounding area. They focus on providing collection, treatment, recycling and energy generation services for businesses. Youâ€™ll be responsible for selling and winning new industrial and commercial business into collection to a set quarterly and annual target. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned sales professional to really make a positive contribution to the business and build long with standing relationships to ensure on-going growth.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Your main focus will be proactively and reactively selling profitable new business within a territory to meet and exceed set targets.
- Youâ€™ll manage your own territory, identifying new business opportunities and building on existing relationships.
- From initial lead generation to quoting and closing, youâ€™ll be responsible for the full sales cycle and will accurately report this on the CRM system.
- Working with the rest of the team, youâ€™ll increase your market knowledge and become an expert within the Waste Management field.
- You will also be expected to attend networking events and conferences and come up with new creative ways to build new business.
What youâ€™ll need:
- Strong experience in a field sales role selling contracted services is essential, ideally in a waste management role, but any background is considered.
- Youâ€™ll be goal orientated with a strong track record of hitting and over achieving set targets.
- A proven new business winner, and able to do the full sales cycle and manage your own pipeline.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present and negotiate at all levels confidentially.
What youâ€™ll get in return for your talents:
In return you can expect a basic salary up to Â£30k DOE with an expected OTE of 10k (uncapped). You will be supplied with a company car and fuel card, plus youâ€™ll have the opportunity to join a thriving, national business with cracking career opportunities.
Contact Josh at enable for more information!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: